KRABI VILLA SAWAN MOUNTAIN 1 REVIEWS
“A Beautiful Villa with wonderful owners”
Reviewed 11/14/2015 for a stay in Sept 2015
My family and I stayed at this villa in September. When we first entered the villa, our jaws dropped as we didn't expect such an amazing view from the living room. We have enjoyed the stay so much that I am thinking of going back there again next year for a longer stay instead of three nights. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking. Taking a dip and enjoying the panoramic view every evening is something which I really miss. For a few nights while having dinner in the villa at the terrace, there were a few fireflies flying around us. When we looked across the lawn, there were more fireflies in the trees. It is really awesome. Experience the stay yourself.
“STUNNING SCENERY AND 10 STARS”
Reviewed 08/15/2015 for a stay in July 2015
Stayed here in july 2015 with our children. Unforgettable peacefull place in incredible surroundings.
Breathtaking views and a beautiful garden.
The view from the terrace is magnificent. You can spent the hole day, just in the pool and on the the terrace in these beautiful surroundings.
And just go for a walk and you will enjoy the scenery and you will feel very very relaxed.
And fall asleep with frogs croaking from the fishpond in the garden.
And inside the villa is decorated in modern stylish beautiful interior, and rich colors. And the wifi works perfect, and there is daily cleaning.
Even the kids loved the pool and the fantastic nature and the garden. This was the best spot on our Thailand tour, and we will love to come back.
Anita and Quinton are amazing and hospitable owners, who lives nearby.
If you want to go on a Jungle trip/Tiger Cave viewpoint/ boat trip/rent a car/kayaking/Ao Nang beaches or whatever, the owners Anita and Quinton are more than capable and willing to help you. (Thank you very much for your hospitality)
There is some local shops and restaurants nearby, and there is a local market 2 times per week, here almost everything edible can be bought.
So if you would like to get away from it all, for some days or weeks, this is the spot you should try.
You will never ever regret it. So try it.
Carola and Esben. Denmark
“Peaceful, natural surroundings and warm hospitality - the perfect get away!”
Reviewed 12/03/2014 for a stay in December 2014
The wrap around, stunning mountain vista was enough to take my breath away on arrival. I am a nature lover so was totally in raptures watching the white heron swoop onto the property and alight near the fish pond. I marveled at the mist forming around the mountains as I watched the sunrise from my bed. I am a writer so this mountain oasis, removed from any bustle was the perfect 'retreat' spot for me. Another highlight was feeding the huge fish in the pond (I believe they were tarpon). Thank you Anita and Quinton for your wonderful hospitality and for helping me identify all the indigenous flora and fauna:) I'll definitely be back!
“Perfect getaway... with a view!”
Reviewed 11/20/2014 for a stay in October 2014
Our 5-day stay at the villa gave us much more than what we thought we would get - a great view throughout the day, fresh air every morning, great hospitality from our hosts Anita and Quinton and memories of Krabi that will last a lifetime.
- Perfect for all city dwellers looking for a short getaway. Be embraced by the greens while lounging around your private pool.
- Catch the sun rise at 6am, before your very eyes from the villa's balcony.
- Can't emphasize enough how welcoming both Anita and Quinton were. We could count on them to be just a call away to give us recommendations or speak with the locals when we encounter any speed bumps. The complimentary and trusty nokia phone with a local number also made things much easier for us during our stay.
- Be pampered and have someone clean up after you every day just like what you will usually receive at a hotel.
- You get your own kitchen with full equipment where you can whip up a feast.
- It was some distance away from Ao Nang, the main and touristy area, where the restaurants and tour offices were. But owners Anita and Quinton gave us rides to Ao Nang on many occasions. They also provided a recommended cab driver who could pick us up every night after a long day out roaming the streets
- Easy to book an island hopping trip from Ao Nang, for every 3 shops there was 1 tour booking office.
- Free transfer to and fro airport
All in all, the very first Krabi trip in the bag and Sawan Mountain Villa made the visit much sweeter.
“Perfect Stay at Sawan Mountain Villa”
Reviewed 08/17/2014 for a stay in August 2014
Our stay in the Sawan Mountain Villa was fantastic in every sense.
To begin with, the Krabi Villa company coordinated a comfortable ride to and from the airport, including a stop at the grocery store along the way.
Anita and Quentin own/manage the property and go above and beyond the ordinary service provided at a holiday villa. They live nearby on the property and make themselves accessible at any time during the day for questions, transport assistance, and any issues that may occur with the villa. The care that they demonstrate for their guests is obvious; throughout our time at the villa we felt like we were visiting old friends.
The villa itself is beautifully maintained, with comfortable beds, spotless bathrooms, and a very nice terrace including a pool big enough for quite a few people to comfortably play in.
There are more kitchen supplies/appliances than i have in my own home. Numerous complimentary beverages, fruit and biscuits were provided; Quentin even made bread for us at one point!
The view is magnificent, and we spent much of our time sitting on the terrace appreciating the beautiful surroundings. The nearby beaches were wonderful, and Anita kindly coordinated transport to and from the beaches, including an introduction to a trustworthy cab driver who knew the villa’s location (it is a bit off the beaten path) and was able to pick us up with a bit of advance notice. There are great restaurants nearby, and some even deliver to the villa.
All in all, it was a wonderful trip thanks to the the thoughtful, caring experience created by Anita & Quentin at Sawan Mountain Villa. Would wholeheartedly recommend the experience to anyone who is looking for a relaxing holiday surrounded by some of Thailand’s most beautiful scenery and friendly people!
“OUT OF THIS WORLD!”
Reviewed 03/21/2014 for a stay in March 2014
Choosing Sawan Mountain Villa was the best choice I ever made for this Krabi holiday. If you like to get away from it all, be around Nature, this is the place for you! My family and I appreciated the village life we were exposed to and immersed in. Ao Nang and other amenities are also not far off, 15-20 minutes tops! Pick-up to and from airport was swift and professional; they also drop you off to pick up groceries if you like, before heading for the Villa. The kitchen is definitely well-equipped with modern appliances, and food is easily available through order-in, going to town, cook your own, or getting the locals to cook you an authentic Thai meal at reasonable prices. The rooms are good-sized and comfortable. We just feel so relaxed and cosy in the villa, be it the outdoor dining and lounge area, or the indoor dining and living room. My kids spent hours in the pool having great fun! A must-mention is the hosts - Anita and Quinton. They are friendly, informative and always helpful. They truly put a thought in to provide the very best for the guests! Example, they provided swimming rings, swim beds, etc, by the pool. A nice gesture that made my kids so happy! Our holiday wouldn't be the same if not for their impeccable welcome! And the VIEW!!! Trust me, you can stare at it for hours! It's just really postcard beautiful! My kids are already asking when they can go back. In their own words, it was "the best holiday ever"!
Reviewed 02/13/2012 for a stay in March 20114
We stumbled upon this villa on tripadvisor and liked the description on the webpage.
We contacted Mr Mark Rollins via his website www.krabivillasltd.com and he was helpful with the queries that we had.
We paid upfront via the villarenters website-- there is the option to put either a security deposit of take out a nonrefunddable insurance on it and we did the latter. No problems with the process.
The excellent service started with the meet and greet at the airport. We requested to stop by tesco lotus to buy some provisions en route to the villa.This served us well as there are no shops nearby the villa.
To be honest , I was a bit worried as we approached the villa, winding through the forest-but the sight of the villa arrested all my fears-it was beautiful and tranquil!!
Mr Rollins was there to greet us and brief us on the house.
We were given a handphone with preprogrammed numbers so that we could call the owners if we needed assistance.
For dining, there is a nearby reataurant "Kor Bua" that has a complimentary door to door transfer service from villa to restaurant and vice versa.
However the hightlight would be the in villa dining- we opted this out of convenience but were pleasantly suprised at the delicious homemade food that Nang cooked up. It was a luxury being able to eat in the peaceful surroundings of our own home.
My main reason in chosing this villa (other than the beautiful website pictures) are the seamless transfers provided.It is in a remote location but this is not a problem as there are 2 daily (to and fro x 2 times) transfers to aonang/nearby beaches. This keeps it fairly accessible.
We found Mark and team to be extremely welcoming. We were thrilled by the beauty of the villa-lots of plants and flowers in the gardens and bathrooms.A lot of rental properties tend to be sparsely furnished but not this one!! I think this particular property belongs to Mr Rollins himself.
It was great to chill out in the pool, watch DVDs in the living rooms and watch the break of dawn from the garden.
And there is internet connection too...
And daily housecleaning service kept it spotless!
And many thanks to Mark and team!!
“What a fantastic villa in an amazing location. We had an absolutely amazing time here.”
KVC arranged a wedding blessing for us from local monks, absolutely brilliant!
The owners, Anita & Quiton are fantastic friendly helpful and kind people. They have so much local info, and can't do enough for you. Their eggs are the tastiest in Thailand! You have to try the local fried chicken for breakfast!!!
The villa is immaculate, very well appointed and very clean. It has everyting you could possible need. The maid is very polite and friendly and does an excellent job. We got up at 6AM everymorning just to watch the sunrise over the mountains. It truely is a breathtaking view, and the photos really don't do it justice.
We stayed for 10 days, but hopefully going to do 2 weeks next year!
Many thanks to KVC (Far & Mark) and especially to Anita & Quiton.
Rob & Amanda, Derbyshire, UK
We would like to let a review for our stay in the Sawan Villa. We spend a very good time. Thanks to your team and for the villa owner welcoming.
We wrote the review in french.
Un petit commentaire ecrit en francais pour tous les francophones:)
Nous avons fait un voyage en Thailande des plus sublimes .... Venus du nord, nous sommes venus a Krabi pour nous detendre et quelle surprise fut l'accueil qui nous etait reservé! Anita et Quentin nous ont accueillis dans une villa d'exceptions comme si nous etions de la famille, et cela fut sans conteste le plus chaleureux accueil de toute la Thailande. Sincerement devoués à leurs convives, les hôtes sont a-do-ra-bles!
Apres l'accueil de qualité, attendez-vous à entrer dans l'univers du luxe: la villa est à tomber à la renverse, les prestations haut de gamme (decoration de goût, equipement complet qui m'a permis de cuisiner dans une super cuisine comme on en voit dans les magazines, prendre un bain dans une baignoire xxl delicatement revetue de sublime mosaïque en feuille d'or, ...)
Attention aux esthetes: la vue depuis la piscine privee est captivante. Franchement cest un Honneur d'avoir la chance de vivre quelques nuits dans cette villa. Un reve. Nous voulions etre "seuls au monde", simplement nous relaxer apres chiang rai et l'effervescence de bangkok, simplement du farniente dans un cadre de luxe.
Alors si vous passez a Krabi, offrez-vous ce petit coin de paradis...
Avec tous nos remerciements pour la convivialite d'Anita et Quentin,
Sandra et Florent
Thanks to published it on your website.
“AMAZING AND LOVELY.”
My husband and I, my 2 girls, 10 & 7 yrs, just returned from Sawan Mountain Villa yesterday, March 20th. We stayed a total of 4 nights. I thought long and hard about writing this review, because I want to make sure I do the Villa, the splendid land and home that the owners have shared with us, justice. I am not savvy at writing reviews, but I just need to share this!
1) The land is absolutely divine and peaceful. If you are looking for a gateaway, THIS IS IT! This is not Ao Nang style, nor Railay Beach style, but if you want to visit those places, or the nearby islands, owners Anita and Quinton are more than capable and willing to help you out with it. They REALLY mean it when they first welcomed us to their land and said call them for anything. Yes, Sawan Mountain Villa is placed amongst a local village, looks like it's out of the way, but therein lies its charm! At least for my family. And the Villa is actually only 10-15 minutes away from Ao Nang. It is quiet and peaceful...you hear the trees rustle in the wind, the birds chirp, the crickets sing...no car sounds, nothing. Bliss! And the view! All of our jaws dropped when we first arrived. We can't believe it REALLY is like what the pictures on the website potrayed! Even better! We spent a lot of our time there taking in the view at mealtimes, from every angle! If you have children, this is a really great place for them to run about and enjoy Nature if that's their thing. Quinton reared big Amazonian fishes in the pond before the Villa, and guinea fowls whom my children enjoyed looking at. It is a big piece of land but we feel so safe, like the owners said we would. They live in their own place a little way down, giving you enough privacy when you want it, and closeness when you need help. On top of that, you are given a mobile that you can always call them on.
2) I can't say enough how welcoming and helpful the owners have been to us. My children are autistic and that's why I prefer a place where they can be themselves, enjoy themselves, and not have to deal with the multi challenges we get in major hotels. They have special dietary needs and the kitchen is truly well-stocked, like Anita said, for you to cook up a storm. Even if you need anything, you could have gotten it at the village small shops, markets, or the bigger supermarkets and malls like Big C and Tesco, which are not really that far off. The pick-up and ride from and to the airport was smooth, professional and efficient. We get dropped off at a wholesale type supermarket where you can get anything you ever imagined you could want from a supermarket back home, before heading for the villa. If you want, Anita and Quinton can arrange for the local people to make you Thai meals, or to order in food, or arrange for you to visit restaurants you may want to try out. We cooked and enjoyed the local, organic and delicious produce. We also called in Thai food and pizza too a few times. All yummy and delicious!
3) The bedrooms are separated by the kitchen and living area, which is fanned but not air-conditioned like the bedrooms. We love the breeze coming through, though we have to keep the netted slide-doors closed at night to keep out insects and all. Not a problem. Just something you get used to being around Nature. The rooms are really comfortable and looked as in the pictures. The nice Thai lady that comes in to clean up the place daily do a great job! My children had to be dragged out from the pool daily, and we spent a long time soaking up the view as well in the pool with them. We see the light of the day run across the limestone cliffs, discuss the resemblance of them to elephants; and at night, we enjoyed looking at the moon as it slowly rised from behind the mountains. If you want to experience Krabi for all the must-do touristy things, do go ahead, but it'll be divine to come back to THIS everyday! We did not miss the hustle and bustle of the town. We like being in the midst of people who still live their simple happy lives in the village, where children play in the river, and grown men relaxed outside long-houses having their daily chats! In the words of my children, it was "the best holiday ever"! They were sad to leave, because they said Anita and Quinton had been so kind and welcoming to them they felt like they were visiting their "holiday home" and asked to come back soon. We sure hope so too!
Again, and many times over, THANK YOU for everything, Anita & Quinton!
Fann & Jo
We stayed for 10 days in december at Sawan Mountain Villa - a separate, smaller house with two bedrooms - located on a peaceful "island" surrounded by the big forrest with its flora and fauna and the beautifully shaped limestone mountains behind.
We found, what we were looking for: beauty, closeness to nature and the Thai village culture, in a comfortable, almost luxurious setting. The little house was tastefully designed, and ideally equipped for an informal, quiet day to day routine (comfortable beds).
We felt very safe under the everpresent, efficient, but discret service and support by our hosts, Anita and Quinton. Drinks, breakfast, whole meals, sandwichbox, assistance for choosing and arranging places to visit and transport, shopping advice, airport pick-up and a lot more. And we still enjoyed the beach, the shops, the major tourist spots and a boatride to the wonderful islands close-by.
The place is ideal for a break from busy life after a long airtravel from Europe to Thailand. We will return in a near future.
Elin and Martin
“We found paradise”
We stayed at Sawan Mountain Villa in Krabi Nov./December 2013.
Krabi is the perfect place to visit as it offers all types of hoiday experiences; anything from hikes in the jungle to wellness to beaches.
We stayed in Anita and Quintons cottage situated outside Krabi Town. This is an amazing spot with pitcure perfect views - only better. This little gem is set in a secluded location - completely undisturbed by the outside World.
The place is brand new, has it's own pool and anything else one could wish for. Their services are of the best; breakfasts are available on request, as are dinners, pic-nic baskets for your trips etc. They are very helpful in the planning of your various trips and are happy to share ideas regarding potential excursions. - All based on their many contacts, own experiences and local knowledge.
This little gem is set in a secluded location - nestled between the jungle and the amazing limestone mountains - completely undisturbed by the outside World.
We highly recommend Sawan Mountain Villa - which we certainly will return to in the future.
This place gets six stars out of a possible five :-))
Kirstine and Dennis
“We want visit again”
We stayed at Sawan Mountain Villa for 2 weekes in November/December 2013.
- And what a stay it was! Breathtaking views and the most beautiful nature you can imagine! :)
We were accomodated in the annex with another couple that we were travelling with. During our one month visit in Thailand we stayed at numerous hotels and resorts, and Sawan Mountain Villas was absolutely among the best.
When we arrived we were welcomed by Anita and Quinton (the people who run the place) and their hospitality and service was the best we experienced during our entire holiday in Thailand.
We would without a doubt recommend Sawan Mountain Villas to everyone, and especially if you are looking for a relaxing holiday where the emphasis is enjoying nature, relaxing by the pool and seeing an "authentic" side of Thailand.
Be adviced - After your stay you will want to visit again! :)
Tina and Patrick
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
"As the name says Krabi Villa Company " Krabi Villa co.,ltd " is a professional limited company, more than just a website domain name, We specialize in villa & holiday home rentals including property management exclusively within the Krabi area"
Mark Rollins- Managing Director.
Krabi Villa Company Head Office: 304/8 moo 5
Ao Nang, Krabi 81180
Tel: +66 (0) 75600141 | +66 (0) 75600141
mail : email@example.com